Optizen 3220UV QX Water Quality Analyzer
Oct 19, 2009 GMT
OPTIZEN 3220UV QX Simple! Accurate! Diversified! water analysis with Double Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer!
OPTIZEN QX series are designed for water quality analysis to improving and simplifying analytical procedures for routine use.
- High sample throughput
- High quality reagents use : in cooperation with MERCK, one of the leading water quality test kit producer in the world.
- Cost down maintenance
- High resolution : high precision sine driver monochromator provides selection of 1nm wavelength between 190 ~ 1100nm.
OPTIZEN 3220 UV QX
- Windows XP based OS provides you with more stable and user-friendly environment. Anyone can easily use OPTIZEN 3220UV QX like PC.
- Meet the Zero-Defects Data with more powerful AGC (Auto Gain Control) circuit and SLC (Sliding LC Mirror Changer) system
- USB ports for user-friendly programming updates and other accessory connections
- Easy to use software with scanning and time course scanning Product
Specification / Models Hardware Specifications
- Optical System : Double Beam Optics
- Spectral Bandwidth : < 1.0nm
- Wavelength Range : 190nm ~ 1100nm
- Wavelength Accuracy : < ±0.3nm (at D2 Peak 656.1nm, 486.0nm)
- Wavelength Reproducibility : < ±0.1nm
- Photometric Range : -4.0~4.0 ABS
- Photometric Accuracy : ± 0.004 ABS (at 1.0 ABS), ± 0.002 ABS (at 0.5 ABS)
- Noise Level : < 0.001A
- Monochomater : Modified Czerny
-Turner type with 1200 lines/mm blazed Grating
- Light Source : Tungsten-Halogen Lamp & Deuterium Lamp
- Dimensions(mm) : 600(W) x 400(D) x 250(H)mm
- Weight : 16kg (Only Main System)