This policy will be effective from Jan. 1, 2014
The purposes of collecting personal information is as follows. Collected information will not be used for the purposes other than it's intended and will gain a prior consent if its proposes are changed
1) verifying your identity
2) verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Sites
3) processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Sites and maintaining and managing your registration
4) providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes
verifying identification of complainant, confirming claims, and notifying results of responding your claims and fact finding
- Contents & Services
providing appropriate, timely, and quality services & contents
- Research or Statistical analysis
performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve our service, provide customized service, and for the promotional purposes
2. Collection of Information
Your information including, but not limited to, User ID, User Full Name and etc("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the Sites.
- Mandatory Information : User ID, Password, E-mail, User Full Name, Company Name, Company Address, Company Phone
- Optional Information : none
Your registration information will be collected and retained from the date of your consent under applicable laws(in accordance with Article 15, paragraph 1). And your registration information will be starlike from record within 5days on the date of your withdrawal of registration
4. Information sharing and offering
Your registration information may be provided to third parties only when applied to the law(in accordance with Article 17 & 18)
5. Entrust of collected personal information
① For the smooth fulfillment of processing personal information, the Ecotrade entrust following assignments to consignee.
- Entrust of collected personal information(click Here)
② When make a contract with consignee for assigned tasks, the Ecotrade state contract item(supervision, technological/systematic restraint for protection, liability for damages, prohibition of reconsignment, etc) and exercise supervision of consignee in accordance with Article 26 of the Privacy Act
③ In case commissioning tasks and change of consignee, the Ecotrade will notify it on Private Policy without delay
6. User's Rights
Users are able to exercise the following rights
① Users are able to exercise the following subjects regarding the rights of private information at any time.
1. Request for viewing personal information
2. Request for correction if there is an error
3. Request for deletion
4. Request for stop processing
② In relation to the paragraph (1), users are able to exercise the rights in accordance with Attachment No. 8 format, documentation, e-mail, and facsimile(FAX). The Ecotrade respond to it without delay.
③ When users request correction and deletion on errors of private information, the Ecotrade will not provide or take advantage of private information not until its work are completed.
④ Users are able to exercise of the rights stated paragraph (1), through the legal representative. In this case, power of attorney must be submitted according to the format(Personal Information Protection Act Enforcement Rules of Attachment No. 11)
The Ecotrade in principle disposes a user's personal information without delay after the stated goals are fulfilled. The Ecotrade destroys the personal information in the following procedures and ways
- Procedures of disposalThe information that users offer for registration is moved to a separate database (a separate file box for papers) after the information is used for the intended purpose, stored for certain period of time for reasons of information protection under internal policy and relevant legislations (Please refer to 4. Retention above) and destroyed. The information transferred to a separate database is not used for any other purpose than being retained unless specified by law.
- Destruction deadline
The privacy of personal information if the retention period has passed within 5 days from the end of the retention period, to achieve the purpose of processing personal data, the abolition of the service, including the termination of the business that have been unnecessarily when personal information is personal information the treatment is deemed unnecessary within 5 days from the date that your personal information be discarded.
8. Measures ensuring the safety
According to Privacy Act Article 29, Ecotrade handles the users's privacy with technological and systematic approach for securing safety.
1. Personal & Education
Designating and limiting person in charge of personal information
2. Internal Control Plan
To secure the personal information, the Ecotrade set out the internal control plan
3. Encrypted personal information
As the personal information is encrypted and managed, Personal Information is encrypted and controled and transfer important data to a file or encrypt data such as the use of file locking using a separate security
4. Countermeasure against hacking
The Ecotrade does its best to prevent users’ privacy from being disclosed or compromised by hacking or computer viruses. The information are periodically protected with the most up-to-date vaccine programs. Also The supervisory systems are installed and controlled in a restricted area with technological and systematic approaches.
The Ecotrade do necessary measures by controlling access to the database system and its access rights are authorized, changed, and cancelled as needed. and By using a firewall to control the unauthorized access from the outside
6. Login record
The Ecotrade handles the users’ privacy with technological and systematic approaches to prevent loss, theft, leakages, alteration, and compromise and to secure stability of the information. Also the Ecotrade retains login history at least 6 months.
7. Infringement of rights
① Counseling on the breach of privacy, please contact the following institutions
1. Personal information Dispute Mediation Committee(www.kopico.or.kr/02-405-5150)
2. KISA PRIVACY center (www.1336.or.kr/ 118 without prefix)
3. Supreme Prosecutors’ Office Cybercrime Investigation Department (http://www.spo.go.k/02-3480-2000)
4. Korean National Police Agency cyber terror response center (www.ctrc.go.kr/1566-0112)
② Users who are violated rights or benefit from the administrative measure or unterlassung taken by the head of public institutions in accordance with Article 35 of the Privacy Act (Reading on the Privacy information), Article 36 (Correction and Deletion), Article 37 (Prohibition on the processing privacy information etc.) are able to request administrative judgment accroding to Administrative Appeals Act
9. Responsible person
① KEITI(Korea Environmental Industry & Technology) designates the following personnel and department to protect personal information and to handle complaints raised by the participants.
|Department||Name or Position||Contact Information|
|Responsible person||KONETIC||Head of KONETIC||E-mail : email@example.com|
|Senior responsible person||KONETIC||Choi, Byeong-Gwon||E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Handler||KONETIC||Hong, Joon Suk||Tel : 02-380-0568
E-mail : email@example.com
② Users(information provider) can contact the security department when there is any problem in relation to the protection of private policy, complaints, and consequent damage. KEITI will respond to your queries without delay.
Department in charge
of managing personal
Kim, Mu Gyeom
Tel : 02-380-0553
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 02-380-0590
10. Duty of notice
① Any addition, deletion, and revision on this Personal Information Policy shall be posted at least a week before the amendment at ‘Notices’ on the website.
② Former private policy may be found as below
- The date enforcement of the law ~ 2013. 12. 31. Click